CHEAT UPDATE : 22-10-2021 CSGO Cheat Read more... ×
WINDOWS 11 SUPPORTED Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Astn

csgo faceit private cheat review(honest)

I’ve used multiple cheats since I’ve started cheating in CSGO almost 2 years ago, such as iniuria, unityhacks, omniaim, and platinum cheats go name a few. This cheat by far is the best one I’ve used yet in terms of legit cheating.

Legit aimbot:

100/10 nothing more needs to be said about it, prob the best I’ve used. Played multiple faceit client games with it and was called insane/godly but never got hackusated by my teamates, only the enemy whom I shat on. 

Visuals:

10/10 does the job and colors are all customizable, no bugging out of visuals

Misc: 

10/10 bhop, backtrack, etc.

Community/staff:

Great community and the staff is very quick to respond to any and all problems you have. The cheat is also updated almost everyday bringing in new features. Conclusion: If you’re in the market for a legit cheat that’s not pasted and has great security, I 100% recommend this cheat. #1

On 10/10/2021 at 4:20 PM, Astn said:

I’ve used multiple cheats since I’ve started cheating in CSGO almost 2 years ago, such as iniuria, unityhacks, omniaim, and platinum cheats go name a few. This cheat by far is the best one I’ve used yet in terms of legit cheating.

Legit aimbot:

100/10 nothing more needs to be said about it, prob the best I’ve used. Played multiple faceit client games with it and was called insane/godly but never got hackusated by my teamates, only the enemy whom I shat on. 

Visuals:

10/10 does the job and colors are all customizable, no bugging out of visuals

Misc: 

10/10 bhop, backtrack, etc.

Community/staff:

Great community and the staff is very quick to respond to any and all problems you have. The cheat is also updated almost everyday bringing in new features. Conclusion: If you’re in the market for a legit cheat that’s not pasted and has great security, I 100% recommend this cheat. #1

Nice review! Thank you very much :classic_rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this